“Let’s begin the discipline of Yoga”
We know and understand that yoga means union therefore it’s a oneness of body, mind, and soul. As great Yogis used to use certain breathing techniques as a medium to achieve this goal with time and practice, similarly in the modern world the goal might be same but there are various challenges.
The most important challenge to walk in the yogic path and achieve its goals in the modern world is Vyadhi (disease) whether physical or mental. Till the time people are struggling and suffering from their own body and mind’s instability it’s very tough to maintain discipline.
Nowadays people don’t understand and consider their limitations, diseases, illnesses and think that like people in old days used to get benefits and achievements from yoga and yogic life, similarly they will also get, however, it’s not easy because Vyadhi is restricting them from even living a healthy life.
Also, they try to find out all the solutions through yoga itself, and that also in 1 hour of practice 3 days a week or less. They don’t want to understand that Yoga is not meant for therapeutic purposes, all the health benefits are the by products of the yogic lifestyle. Yoga is not an exercise program it should be one’s lifestyle and then only all the Siddhi/achievements can be achieved.
Therefore in Rehab Yoga, we are focusing on the foundation of life using yogic limbs as described by Maharishi Patanjali in Yoga Sutras. We are trying to overcome the limitations, instability, and all the restrictions which are holding a person back in a modern lifestyle from getting yogic benefits, and then with their own pace and practice, people will start getting into the path of real yoga.
In Rehab Yoga we are trying to give meaning and purpose to all the actions so that each step will be valuable and a stepping stone towards Samadhi/Enlightenment.
We need to first understand and listen to our own bodies before we can make conclusions about the external world. It’s time to get back to the basics, it’s time to get connected with the self, it’s time to be on the yogic path to achieve higher consciousness and all these will only happen when we will take accountability for ourselves and acceptance as it is.
Who Should Join:
- Yoga teacher and practitioners.
- One who is looking for a more holistic approach to taking Yoga classes including all types of Pranayama, Mudras, Bandhas & Meditation Techniques in your classes.
- One who wishes to know that not all Yoga practices including Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas should be done by everyone.
- One who wishes to know corrective Pranayama techniques to practice and teach for each individual.
- One who wishes to have effective cueing on fingertips for all the yogic practices.
- One who wishes to know subtle techniques to go into Pratyahara, Dharana & Dhyana from Pranayama.
- One who wishes to learn and incorporate Mudra & Bandhas with Pranayama practices to give holistic benefits to your clients in each class
- One who wish to learn different styles of Pranayama & Meditation to design effective programs on need basis
- One who wish to learn Teaching Methodologies of Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas & Dhyana with cueing, Class Sequencing & Program Designing Workshop
What Will You Learn:
- Pranayama with corrective techniques
- Benefits of each Pranayama with their effects & side effects for various individuals
- Application of Mudras & Bandhas during Pranayama to gain control and to channelise life force in the body
- Meditation techniques with step by step method to go deeper in your practices
- Learn Pranayama’s with Advanced techniques
- Learn Subtle Kriya’s & Asanas practices to be performed before Pranayama
- Pranayama to enhance Physical, Physiological, Psychological & Spiritual state of being
- Various Mudra and their role and benefits during Pranayama
- Various Bandhas and their role and benefits during Pranayama
- Pranayama modifications as per individual needs
- Pranayama contraindications as per therapeutic conditions of an individual
- Pranayama progressions and regressions
- Pranayama program designing and sequencing
- Pranayama timings and conditions
- Step by step approach to learn and enhance Pranayama practices
- Learn deep level meditation techniques with holistic approach
- Learn guided meditation techniques with effective cueing
What Will You Experience:
- Experience the ultimate calmness and peace of mind
- Experience to focus in Dharana/concentration and lead to Dhyana/Meditation
- Experience deep level of Meditation
- Experience the Positive Therapeutic effects of Pranayama practices
What will you get?
- Training is delivered Offline & Online in 10 days. Total number of course hours will be 20.
- This course has powerful hands-on learning techniques to learn all Pranayama practices with Mudras & Bandhas.
- Rehab Yoga Branded T-Shirt (Only to Offline Participants)
- Rehab Yoga Course Manual (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & PDF copy to Online Participants)
- Full Course Recording of the live classes (Only for Online Course Participants)
- Rehab Yoga course completion coloured certificate affiliated from Yoga Alliance USA (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & Soft copy in email to Online Participants)
- 20 Contact hours from Yoga Alliance USA
- Guidance on all Pranayama, Mudra, Bandha & Meditation Practices.
- Guidance on how to design a Yoga class with effective Sequencing of various Pranayama & Meditations.
- Guidance on guided meditation Cueing & Pranayama techniques.