“The Indian System Of Medicine To Balance & Heal Naturally”
Essentials Of Ayurveda
Course Name: Essentials of Ayurveda
Ayurveda is a part of 4th Veda. The term Ayurveda is the combination of two words AAYUSH and VEDA. In simple terms “Ayurveda” means the science of life, the term is used to denote a system of human medicine.
Many of us despite following the healthiest diet possible end up getting unnecessary health issues on daily basis. Therefore Right Knowledge of Ayurveda gives us the ultimate solutions to Balance & Heal Naturally by correcting our system at functional level for various common & severe health issues like; Digestive disorders, Poor Immunity, Joints & Muscle pain, Lethargy, Hay Fever, Cold, Sinus, Diabetes, Thyroid etc.
Thus “Essentials Of Ayurveda Course”, which is designed by Master Trainer Gaurav Negi based on his Eduction, Experience & Expertise of years of practice provides holistic approach towards Health & Wellbeing.
This course is a step towards transformation of the self with best implemented practices.
Who Should Join:
- Anyone who wish to learn all the fundamentals of Ayurveda and it’s practical implementations in daily life.
- Anyone who is suffering from common health issues despite following healthy lifestyle.
- Yoga & Fitness Instructors, Health & Lifestyle Coaches to incorporate the Right knowledge of life science.
What Will You Learn:
- Ayurveda Introduction
- Theory of Five Elements (Panch Mahabhoota)
- Theory of Three Dhosas (Vata, Pitta & Kapha)
- Theory of Dhaatus (7 Tissues)
- Theory of Mala (Impurities)
- Theory of Agni (Biological fire)
- Theory of AAMA (Toxins)
- Theory of Prakriti & it’s Gunas (Qualities, Characters & general identifying factors)
- Theory of Rasa & Vipaka (Taste & End product)
- Theory of Virya (Potency)
- Properties of different food materials
- Ayurveda Diet concept (not specific to individual, very generalise)
- Diet according to Prakriti (General guidelines)
- General suggestions on Diet as per Ayurveda
- Classes on Vegetables & Spices
- Classes on Nuts & Grains
- Classes on Fruits
- Classes on Milk and Milk Products
- Classes on Oils and Sweeteners
- Classes on Manas (Mind)
- Classes on Healthy diet pattern to prevent Lifestyle disorders
What Will You Experience:
- Total Transformation of Body & Mind
- Healthy Lifestyle Patterns as per Ancient science “Ayurveda”
- Numerous ways to Heal the Body Naturally
- Peace of Mind
- Balance of Doshas
What will you get?
- Training is delivered Offline & Online in various formats (6 Days, 10 Days & 15 Days etc.) Total number of course hours will be 30.
- This course has powerful Ancient science, which will be a blessing for a lifetime.
- Rehab Yoga Branded T-Shirt (Only to Offline Participants)
- Rehab Yoga Course Manual (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & PDF copy to Online Participants)
- Full Course Recording of the live classes (Only for Online Course Participants)
- Rehab Yoga course completion coloured certificate affiliated from Yoga Alliance USA (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & Soft copy in email to Online Participants)
- 30 Contact hours from Yoga Alliance USA
- Guidance on Healthy concept of diet as per Ayurveda.
- Knowing your own Prakriti/Constitution & Dosha Dominance and ways to Balance it.
- Guidance on how to incorporate these precious knowledge in daily life for Health & Wellness.