Courses with Rehab Yoga
Earn Yoga Skills To Boost Up Your Yoga Jounery.
- Yoga Anatomy, Physiology along with this application to Yoga practice for all body systems and their related ailments.
- A holistic view of how daily routine can have an important impact on our mind & body health & how to keep them healthy.
- Practical daily routine for various illnesses from breathing techniques, physical postures, yoga diet, lifestyle management for various diseases and illnesses such as diabetes, hyperextension, thyroid etc.
“Don’t let pain and injury stop you from Practising”
The most fundamental goal of rehab yoga is to increase awareness of posture injuries and build confidence and motivates practitioners so that they can achieve their desired Yoga Asana dreams safely and effectively.
- Learn Yoga for Injury & Pain Management
- Anyone suffering from Back Pain, Knee Pain, Neck Pain & Shoulder Pain
- Movement enthusiasts to prevent and cure their regular aches & pains
- Learn Muscle Imbalance Correction Techniques
“The Indian System Of Medicine To Balance & Heal Naturally”
Many of us despite following the healthiest diet possible end up getting unnecessary health issues on daily basis.
- Properties of different food materials
- Prakriti & its Gunas (Qualities, Characters & general identifying factors)
- Healthy diet pattern to prevent Lifestyle disorders
- Total Transformation of Body & Mind
“It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done”
- Learn Preparatory Asanas with safe & effective cueing for Arm Balancing & Inversions
- Practice Arm Balancing flow every day with gradual progression
- Learn all Arm Balancing Asanas with modifications to overcome limitations
- Learn safe and corrective alignment for all the Arm Balancing Asanas to prevent injuries
Ashtanga Vinyasa “As It Is” in Rehab Yoga Style
- Keeping the Traditional Teaching Intact in Rehab Yoga Style for Holistic Health Benefits for Modern Yogis.
- Learn Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series Postures with the right techniques and modifications.
- All Yoga Postures with their purpose, basic knowledge and Connection of Spirituality, Physical body & Breath.
- Learn Subtle Kriya’s & Asanas practices to be performed before Pranayama
- Pranayama to enhance the Physical, Physiological, Psychological & Spiritual state of being
- Various Mudra and their role and benefits during Pranayama
- Various Bandhas and their role and benefits during Pranayama
- Yoga Asana classes include all types of formats; Hatha, Vinyasa, Power, Yin, Restorative, Chair, Yoga Nidra and so on.
- Alignment techniques within the cueing itself to make it effective.
- Learn holistic sequencing to give overall benefits to clients in each class.
- Learn different styles of class & program designing for Yoga classes.
The spirit of the Yoga Alliance Standards is to include a school in the RYS® (Registered Yoga School) Directory only when its YTT (Yoga Teacher Training):
- Has a definite, pre-defined curriculum that meets the Yoga Alliance Standards.
- Is taught by yoga teacher trainers who are qualified to train teachers.
- Offers a consistent approach that is conducive to depth, rather than a survey of different approaches.
NOW once a year we offer highly motivated Rehab Yoga Teachers a 10-day intensive course that aims to broaden and deepen their skills. All that you learned in previous Rehab Yoga courses will be cemented in as we take everything to the next level!
- Postural Deviation correction and Body reading
- Meridian line concept for postural deviation and muscle imbalance correction
- Advanced Stretchings like PNF and release techniques
- Myofascial and Trigger Point Release techniques
Step by step learning to do all the Yoga Asana/Postures using different techniques for 3 days (Bolsters, Blocks, Chairs, Blankets & Straps) to deepen the alignment and to get into Yoga Asana safely to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
A Step Towards Corrective Movements and Posture Alignment.
- 3 days of powerful hands-on learning to do all the Yoga Asanas. These asanas/postures will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- There will be Yoga Alliance Certificate with 24 contact hours.
- Guidance on all Yoga Asanas effectively with right alignment and posture including all categories.
Founder of Rehab Yoga
I Am Gaurav Negi
“Many of us are scared to do different exercises or yoga asanas; out of fear of injuries or muscle pain. So, REHAB YOGA focuses on reducing & avoiding the pain and injuries to the client during Yoga practices. The most fundamental goal of rehab yoga is to increase confidence and motivate them to achieve their desired Yoga & Fitness dreams.”