Fill this details and our team will contact you as soon as possible
Step by step learning to do all the Yoga Asana/Postures using different techniques for 3 days (Bolsters, Blocks, Chairs, Blankets & Straps) to deepen the alignment and to get into Yoga Asana safely to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
After getting deep knowledge of the first level i.e ( yoga posture and alignment specialist), the next level or the secondary process is teaching you about advanced yoga alignment using props tools and techniques.
The course is very helpful in knowing the correct posture by using all the props.
• Step by step learning to do all the Yoga Asana/Postures using different techniques for 3 days (Bolsters, Blocks, Chairs, Blankets & Straps) to deepen the alignment and to get into Yoga Asana safely to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
• Yoga Alliance 24 contact hours.
• Guidance to do all Yoga Asanas effectively with correct Prop work including all categories.
• Learn correct Alignment work using all the Props to get the right posture during Yoga Asana. Proper client redressal system, manage and prevent injuries, build client loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals.
One of the main reason injuries are happening while doing Yoga asanas is, because of the wrong biomechanics and incorrect postures. Rehab yoga is changing the perspective of yoga in the yoga industry in a unique way.
So, the main focus of rehab yoga is to create a new breed of yoga professionals who are able to assess, correct, and align to prevent injuries during their yoga training of clients.
After completing this course, Yoga Professionals will function according to the posture and Props alignment model as a safe and effective method to achieve that goal. The focus of this model is not to diagnose any injury, but rather to guide people about right alignment and safe range of motion with the use of fundamental & advanced alignment tools like (posture adjustment, yoga block, yoga strap, Bolsters, Chairs and Ropes while doing any yoga asana/posture,). So, above all its very a unique and clinical method which is different from physiotherapy, therefore preventing the concern that professional boundaries are being crossed.
Let’s be clear: you are NOT going to become a Physio by doing REHAB YOGA Courses – instead you are becoming a new breed of Yoga professional – specialized and extremely effective.
The three-day REHAB YOGA – Posture & Props course is the next level of your Rehab Yoga skillset. (It is also a pre-requisite for the Rehab Yoga – Movement Assessment & Muscle Imbalance Correction Course.)
Recap of Posture & Alignment course like
– Extensive quality course manual in a hard-wearing binder for future reference
– Hands-on lectures and Yoga-based workshops for 3 days.
– Digital images for self-promotion as an ACCREDITED REHAB YOGA – Posture & Props Specialist
– End-of-course assessment and results.
– Yoga Alliance Affiliated certificate with 24 contact hours.
One can email anytime and can clear their all queries with client Alignment and postural questions to Rehab Yoga. Easy Access to an exclusive video library for Rehab Yoga with Yoga articles written by strength, conditioning coaches and biomechanics specialists.
A new way to get into postures using all Props +
Importance of Props for Muscle tension and Joint compression during movement +
New ways to treat misalignment using all Props during holding postures +
A Restorative Class at the end of Day 3.
“Don’t let pain and injury stop you from Practising”
The most fundamental goal of rehab yoga is to increase awareness of posture injuries and build confidence and motivates practitioners so that they can achieve their desired Yoga Asana dreams safely and effectively.
“The Indian System Of Medicine To Balance & Heal Naturally”
Many of us despite following the healthiest diet possible end up getting unnecessary health issues on daily basis.
“It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done”