Ashtanga Vinyasa “As It Is” in Rehab Yoga Style
Ashtanga Vinyasa “As It Is”
As taught by the “Late Shri K. Pattabhi Jois” in Rehab Yoga Style
“Keeping the Traditional Teaching Intact in Rehab Yoga Style for Holistic Health Benefits for Modern Yogis 🧘♂️ 🧘♀️.”
REHAB YOGA is the fundamental need for learning Yoga Postures with right positions, providing you all the basic knowledge, skills and confidence. Simultaneously guiding you about the right alignment tools to work efficiently.
Many of us get injuries with our hardcore regular Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Asana practice due to unawareness of joint compressions & muscle tension. Therefore, in REHAB YOGA we focus on reducing the pain and the injuries during Asana classes with corrective alignment and muscle control.
The most fundamental goal of rehab yoga is to increase awareness of posture injuries and build the confidence and motivates practitioners so that they can achieve their desired Yoga Asana dreams safely and effectively.
Who Should Join:
✔️Those who wish to learn only Ashtanga Vinyasa Primary Series Postures with Right techniques and modifications
One of the basic reason injuries are happening in yoga studios is because of the wrong biomechanics and movement pattern. Rehab Yoga is driving a crisp stream of instruction for the yoga industry. It is creating a new breed of Yoga Professional who will be able to more effectively Assess, Correct & Align their clients during Yoga Asanas classes to prevent injuries.
What Will You Learn:
- All Yoga Postures with their purpose, basic knowledge and Connection of Spirituality, Physical body & Breath.
- Learn all the asanas in traditional way with modifications,
- Corrective alignment
- Muscle control,
- Injury prevention,
- Learn all the terminologies of Ashtanga Vinyasa,
- Breathing Technique,
- Sanskrit Names & Counts,
- Focus Points,
- Benefits of each pose,
- Contradictions of Asanas,
- Preparatory techniques,
- Holding times and much more
What Will You Experience:
- New ways to get into postures using muscle control. Feel mind, body & breath connection during posture and how to come out safely from posture
- Awareness of Muscle tension and Joint compression during movement
- New ways to Align the misalignment during postures.
- Experience more optimism and positivity during Asanas.
- Increase in confidence.
- Prevention of injury
- Hands on testing and assessments techniques
What will you get?
- Training is delivered Offline & Online in 10 Days. Total number of course hours will be 30.
- This course has powerful hands-on learning techniques to do all the Yoga Postures. These skills will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- Rehab Yoga Branded T-Shirt (Only to Offline Participants)
- Rehab Yoga Course Manual (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & PDF copy to Online Participants)
- Full Course Recording of the live classes (Only for Online Course Participants)
- Rehab Yoga course completion coloured certificate affiliated from Yoga Alliance USA (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & Soft copy in email to Online Participants)
- 30 Contact hours from Yoga Alliance USA
- Guidance on all Yoga Postures with right alignment and muscle control.
- Guidance on how to gain strength, flexibility and confidence using Yoga Postures.
- Guidance on how to Build client trust, loyalty and manage to reduce the stress levels and other injuries & pains.