It Always Seems Impossible Until It’s Done
REHAB YOGA is the fundamental need for learning Yoga Postures with the right positions, providing you all the basic knowledge, skills, and confidence. Simultaneously guiding you about the right alignment tools to work efficiently.
Many of us get injuries with our hardcore regular yoga Asana practice due to unawareness of joint compressions & muscle tension. Therefore, in REHAB YOGA we focus on reducing the pain and the injuries during Asana classes with corrective alignment and muscle control.
The most fundamental goal of rehab yoga is to increase awareness of posture injuries and build the confidence and motivates practitioners so that they can achieve their desired Yoga Asana dreams safely and effectively.
Who Should Join:
- Anyone who wish to learn Arm Balancing & Inversion Asanas and Biomechanics to make their teaching and practice safe.
- Yoga Teachers to deepen their skills & knowledge in Yoga Anatomy of Arm Balancing & Inversions.
- Yoga Practitioners to safer their practices
- Beginners who wish to start with right guidance and correct techniques to avoid injuries in Arm Balancing & Inversions.
One of the basic reason injuries are happening in yoga studios is because of the wrong biomechanics and movement pattern. Rehab Yoga is driving a crisp stream of instruction for the yoga industry. It is creating a new breed of Yoga Professional who will be able to more effectively Assess, Correct & Align their clients during Yoga Asanas classes to prevent injuries.
What Will You Learn:
✔️Learn Preparatory Asanas with safe & effective cueing for Arm Balancing & Inversions
✔️Practice Arm Balancing flow every day with gradual progression
✔️Learn all Arm Balancing Asanas with modifications to overcome limitations
✔️Learn safe and corrective alignment for all the Arm Balancing Asanas to prevent injuries
✔️Learn muscle control cueing to gain strength and flexibility at the same time
✔️Learn all necessary props work for all the asanas to make them accessible for everyone
What Will You Experience:
- New ways to get into Arm Balancing & Inversion postures using muscle control. Feel mind, body & breath connection during posture and how to come out safely from posture
- Awareness of Muscle tension and Joint compression during movement
- New ways to Align the misalignment during Arm Balancing postures.
- Experience more optimism and positivity during Asanas.
- Increase in confidence.
- Prevention of injury
- Hands on testing and assessments techniques
What will you get?
- Training is delivered Offline & Online in 10 Days. Total number of course hours will be 20.
- This course has powerful hands-on learning techniques to do all the Arm Balancing & Inversion Yoga Postures. These skills will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- Rehab Yoga Branded T-Shirt (Only to Offline Participants)
- Rehab Yoga Course Manual (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & PDF copy to Online Participants)
- Full Course Recording of the live classes (Only for Online Course Participants)
- Rehab Yoga course completion coloured certificate affiliated from Yoga Alliance USA (Hardcopy to Offline Participants & Soft copy in email to Online Participants)
- 20 Contact hours from Yoga Alliance USA
- Guidance on all Arm Balancing & Inversion Yoga Postures with right alignment and muscle control.
- Guidance on how to gain strength & confidence using Arm Balancing & Inversion Yoga Postures.
- Guidance on how to Build client trust, loyalty and manage to reduce the stress levels and other injuries & pains.