A Step Towards Corrective Movements and Posture Alignment
REHAB YOGA is the fundamental deed for learning Yoga Postures with right positions. Working as an effective Yoga Asana Teacher, providing you all the basic knowledge, skills and confidence. Simultaneously guiding you about the right alignment tools to work efficiently.
What will you get?
- 3 days of powerful hands-on learning to do all the Yoga Asanas. These asanas/postures will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- There will be Yoga Alliance contact hours (24hours).
- Guidance on all Yoga Asanas effectively with right alignment and posture including all categories
- Guidance on Alignment work to get right posture during Yoga Asana.
- Guidance how to gain strength, flexibility and confidence using Yoga Asanas.
- Guidance on how to Build client trust, loyalty and manages to reduce the stress levels and other injuries & pains.
One of the basic reason injuries are happening in yoga studios is because of the wrong biomechanics and movement pattern. Rehab Yoga is driving a crisp stream of instruction for the yoga industry. It is creating a new breed of Yoga Professional who is able to more effectively assess, correct, align to prevent injuries during their yoga training of clients.
Once the Rehab Yoga Posture & Alignment Specialist course get over, Yoga Professionals will function according to the posture and alignment model as a safe and effective method to achieve that goal.
Our amazing model focuses on guiding people more about the right alignment of the asanas with the use of basic alignment tools like posture adjustment, yoga block and yoga strap rather than correcting or diagnose any injuries.
There are some points which need to be lighted. You are not going to become a Physio by doing REHAB YOGA – instead, you are becoming a new breed of Yoga professional – specialised and extremely effective.
The three-day REHAB YOGA course is the foundation of your Rehab Yoga skillset. (It is also a pre-requisite for the Rehab Yoga – Posture & Props Specialist and Rehab Yoga – Movement Assessment & Muscle Imbalance Correction Course.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Various number of Yoga Posture and Asanas
- Purpose of doing yoga Asanas
- Basic knowledge of Asanas
- Connection of Spirituality and Physical body
- Learn all Yoga Asanas including all categories
- Learn Body Alignment work to get right posture during Yoga Asana
- Techniques on how to gain strength and flexibility using Yoga Asanas.
- Fundamental knowledge of Joints and their limitation
- Working of Joint mechanics and its functions in different planes
- Different ways to keep joints healthy – Joint rolling and mobility exercises
- Using of joints in proper form to prevent injury like elbow for flexion and extension only
- What is Kinetic Chain Movement
- Correct alignment of asanas
- Why asanas are important in our daily routines
- How to effectively use your new Rehab Yoga Techniques.
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- New way to get into postures
- Importance of Muscle tension and Joint compression during movement
- New ways to Align the misalignment during holding postures.
- Will experience more optimism and positivity during Asanas.
- Increase in confidence.
YOU WILL GET:
• Full and extensive quality course manual in a hard-wearing binder for future reference
• Three full days of hands-on lectures and Yoga-based workshops
• Digital images for self-promotion as an ACCREDITED REHAB YOGA – Posture & Alignment Specialist.
• End of course assessment and results.
• 24 Yoga Alliance contact hours.
• Ability to email anytime with client Alignment and postural questions to Rehab Yoga.
Access to exclusive video library for Rehab Yoga with Yoga articles written by strength and conditioning coach, Rehab Trainer, Anatomy and Biomechanics Specialist “Gaurav Negi”