Rehab Yoga: Posture and Alignment Specialist Course (Maghull, U.K)
September 6 @ 09:00 - September 8 @ 17:00
Course Key Points:
Joint Compression, Muscle Tension & Muscle Control, Injury Prevention, Joints Health, Strength and Flexibility
Rehab Yoga #Course Details:
✅Minimize Injuries and Fix Yoga Postures with Right Alignment, Learn the cutting-edge techniques of correct Alignment, Awareness of Joint compression and Muscle control developed by Rehab Yoga to prevent and fix Yoga Asana/postures injuries.
Additional and explained points:-
– One will learn their own limitations
– assessments and testing for all joints
– basic and advanced cueing to get the maximal results from the yoga posture
– PNF techniques to get more flexibility
– gaining strength and flexibility at the same time
– awareness of joint compression and muscle control
– how our own structure makes us different from next person on the mat
– learning to play on our own Mat and finding capabilities
– prevent yoga postures related injuries which comes with longs term serious practices due to lack of awareness of biomechanics
– cure existing joint pains
– get good postures and gain strength to support body posture
What you will get ❓
✅3 days of hands-on Rehab Yoga workshops.
Designed by Industry expert and world renowned award winning Fitness and Yoga professional “Gaurav Negi” for the modern Yoga teachers and Yoga Practitioners.
Use Injury Screening, Testing and Assessments and a new way to do Yoga postures like you’ve never imagined!
✅ Rehab Yoga Course Manual
✅ Rehab Yoga T-Shirt
✅ Coloured certificate
✅Gain 24 Contact Hours points from Yoga Alliance USA.
✅Who is involved in this exciting project❓
Gaurav Negi who is a nationally-acclaimed educator in the world of Yoga, Functional Fitness, Rehabilitation, Strength & Conditioning & Personal and Group Training. He will present his technical expertise delivering this ground-breaking course. Course is Designed and Taught by Gaurav Negi itself. You get the best of all worlds as we blend practical injury prevention and amazing Assessments to know the limitations and capabilities while doing Yoga postures.
Don’t make Yoga Postures risky business‼
♻Traditional Yoga teachers and Practitioners pride themselves as teaching the safest forms of Yoga Asanas. Yet, research shows countless clients get injured from it – mindlessly doing Yoga Postures, carelessly pushing and getting into the pose and showing terrible form of Egoistic Asanas!
Of course preventing injuries is all about HOW you teach it – but ….
Do you know the bodies limitations and Movement Sins (faults) that lead to Yoga Asana/Posture injury?
Would you know how to modify and use corrective Alignment within your Yoga Asana regime to ensure those shoulders and Hips aren’t developing impingement under your very nose❓
Did you even know that Traditional Yoga Asanas are not for everyone, specially in modern world in the same way, therefore Rehab Yoga has designed this course and sharing its incredible value in preventing Yoga injuries?
✅Do it better: Enrol in Rehab Yoga
Rehab Yoga is now pushing the value of Yoga Asanas to its very limits… Not only will you deliver safer Yoga programmes that cause fewer injuries for your clients, you can even start solving and clearing their chronic doubts and myths about yoga postures and problems during Yoga Asana classes!
More courses and details can be found:-
What Extra will you get?
- 3 days of powerful hands-on learning to do all the Yoga these asanas/postures will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- 24 Yoga Alliance contact hours.
- Guidance on all Yoga Asanas effectively with right alignment and posture including all categories
- Guidance on Alignment work to get right posture during Yoga Asana.
- Guidance how to gain strength, flexibility and confidence using Yoga Asanas.
- Guidance on how to Build client trust, loyalty and manages to reduce the stress levels and other injuries & pains.
- Rehab Yoga Manual
- Coloured Laminated Certificate
One of the basic reason injuries are happening in yoga studios is because of the wrong biomechanics and movement pattern. Rehab Yoga is driving a crisp stream of instruction for the yoga industry. It is creating a new breed of Yoga Professional who is able to more effectively assess, correct, align to prevent injuries during their yoga training of clients.
Once the Rehab Yoga Posture & Alignment Specialist course get over, Yoga Professionals will function according to the posture and alignment model as a safe and effective method to achieve that goal.
Our amazing model focuses on guiding people more about the right alignment of the asanas with the use of basic alignment tools like posture adjustment, yoga block and yoga strap rather than correcting or diagnose any injuries.
There are some points which need to be lighted. You are not going to become a Physio by doing REHAB YOGA – instead, you are becoming a new breed of Yoga professional – specialised and extremely effective.