Rehab yoga: Posture and Props Specialist Course (Hanoi, Vietnam)
October 14 @ 09:00 - October 16 @ 17:00
Rehab Yoga – Posture & Props Specialist
Yoga props for deeper Alignment & Stability
After getting the deep knowledge of first level i.e ( yoga posture and alignment), the next level or the secondary process is teaching you about the advanced yoga alignment using props tools and techniques.
The course is very helpful in knowing the correct posture by using all the props.
What you will get
• Step by step learning to do all the Yoga Asana/Postures using different techniques for 3 days (Bolsters, Blocks, Chairs, Blankets & Straps) to deepen the alignment and to get into Yoga Asana safely to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
• Yoga Alliance 24 contact hours.
• Guidance to do all Yoga Asanas effectively with correct Prop work including all categories.
• Learn correct Alignment work using all the Props to get right posture during Yoga Asana. Proper client redressal system, manage and prevent injuries, build client loyalty and word-of-mouth referrals.
One of the main reason injuries are happening while doing Yoga asanas is, because of the wrong biomechanics and incorrect postures. Rehab yoga is changing the perspective of yoga in the yoga industry in a unique way.
So, the main focus of rehab yoga is to create a new breed of yoga professionals who are able to more effectively assess, correct, align to prevent injuries during their yoga training of clients.
After completing this course, Yoga Professionals will function according to the posture and Props alignment model as a safe and effective method to achieve that goal. The focus of this model is not to diagnose any injury, rather guiding people about right alignment and safe range of motion with the use of fundamental & advanced alignment tools like (posture adjustment, yoga block, yoga strap, Bolsters, Chairs and Ropes while doing any yoga asana/posture,). So, above all its very unique and clinical method which is different from physiotherapy, therefore preventing the concern that professional boundaries are being crossed.
Let’s be clear: you are NOT going to become a Physio by doing REHAB YOGA Courses – instead you are becoming a new breed of Yoga professional – specialized and extremely effective.
The three-day REHAB YOGA – Posture & Props course is the next level of your Rehab Yoga skillset. (It is also a pre-requisite for the Rehab Yoga – Movement Assessment & Muscle Imbalance Correction Course.)
YOU WILL LEARN:
Recap of Posture & Alignment course like
- Various number Yoga Posture and Asanas using all the props ( Yoga block, yoga strap, Bolsters, Chairs and Blankets)
- Various reasons to do Asanas, spiritual and physical connection
- Deep knowledge of Asanas using props.
- Guidance on all Yoga Asanas including all categories props.
- How to get right posture during Yoga Asana using props.
- Fundamental process of Posture deviation.
- Basic knowledge of Joints and their limitation.
- How Joint mechanics work and its functions in different planes.
- Ways to keep joints healthy – Joint rolling and mobility exercises.
- Effectively Use of joints in proper form to prevent injury like elbow for flexion and extension only
- Kinetic Chain Movement
- Joint stability and mobility from Head to toe
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
A new way to get into postures using all Props + Importance of Props for Muscle tension and Joint compression during movement + New ways to treat misalignment using all Props during holding postures + A Restorative Class in the end on Day 3.
YOU WILL GET:
• Extensive quality course manual in a hard-wearing binder for future reference
• Hands-on lectures and Yoga-based workshops for 3 days.
• Digital images for self-promotion as an ACCREDITED REHAB YOGA – Posture & Props Specialist
• End of course assessment and results.
• Yoga Alliance Affiliated certificate with 24 contact hours.
One can email anytime and can clear their all queries with client Alignment and postural questions to Rehab Yoga. Easy Access to exclusive video library for Rehab Yoga with Yoga articles written by strength, conditioning coach and biomechanics specialists.