Rehab Yoga: Posture and Alignment Specialist Course (Corfu, Greece)
September 11 @ 09:00 - September 13 @ 17:00
Course Key Points – Joint Compression, Muscle Tension & Muscle Control, Injury Prevention, Joints Health, Strength and Flexibility
Limited Seats available on first come first serve basis.
Dates: SEPTEMBER 11, 12 & 13
TIME : 9AM TO 5PM
VENUE: CHADHA, BELOW SAN STEFANOS HOTEL, BENITSES, 49084, CORFU, GREECE
Course Content – http://rehabyoga.in/rehab-yoga-posture-alignment-specialist/
Course Details:- www.rehabyoga.in/events/
Course Reviews and Feedbacks – https://m.facebook.com/Gaurav.RehabYoga/
Who Should Attend:-
All Yoga & Fitness practitioners and Yoga & Fitness teachers
Early Bird Euro 349 before 15th June
Normal Price Euro 449
Add Accommodation and food for Euro 180 (from 11th morning till 13th Evening)
CONTACT – RAJINI CHADHA +30-694-652-9512
GAURAV NEGI +91-9560-296-183
What will you get?
- 3 days of powerful hands-on learning to do all the Yoga these asanas/postures will help to prevent injuries and gain confidence.
- 24 Yoga Alliance contact hours.
- Rehab Yoga Certificate
- Rehab Yoga Manual
- Guidance on all Yoga Asanas effectively with right alignment and posture including all categories
- Guidance on Alignment work to get right posture during Yoga Asana.
- Guidance how to gain strength, flexibility and confidence using Yoga Asanas.
- Guidance on how to Build client trust, loyalty and manages to reduce the stress levels and other injuries & pains.
One of the basic reason injuries are happening in yoga studios is because of the wrong biomechanics and movement pattern. Rehab Yoga is driving a crisp stream of instruction for the yoga industry. It is creating a new breed of Yoga Professional who is able to more effectively assess, correct, align to prevent injuries during their yoga training of clients.
Once the Rehab Yoga Posture & Alignment Specialist course get over, Yoga Professionals will function according to the posture and alignment model as a safe and effective method to achieve that goal.
Our amazing model focuses on guiding people more about the right alignment of the asanas with the use of basic alignment tools like posture adjustment, yoga block and yoga strap rather than correcting or diagnose any injuries.
There are some points which need to be lighted. You are not going to become a Physio by doing REHAB YOGA – instead, you are becoming a new breed of Yoga professional – specialised and extremely effective.