Anjana Chaturvedi is a Certified Personal trainer, well-regarded as enthusiastic advocate of healthy lifestyle as well as very successful physical-fitness trainer; encouraging personality growth for clients to succeed in all aspects of life.
Her Professional qualification includes but not limited to:
- Certified Reebok Aerobic Fitness Trainer.
- Certified Step Rebook Trainer.
- Certified Posture and Alignment Specialistfrom Rehab Yoga (www.rehabyoga.in) , member of Yoga alliance (www.yogaalliance.org), USA
- Certified for Core Pilates and stability ball by Rebooks.
- Certification on Metabolic Training by David Jack, Reebok Global Master Trainer.
- Attended workshop onPre and Post Natal Fitnessat Go Fitness Academy.
- Certified Bokwa Trainer
- Certified Power Moves Aerobics Trainer
- Attended Fuzecrazeworkshop by Aerobics and Fitness Association of America.
- Basic First Aid Certificate from BACS Training, UK